Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions tell you how Tees Valley Rural Action’s website is managed and how you are protected when you are using our site. If you do not agree with these terms, you should leave the site immediately.
Using our site
Tees Valley Rural Action’s website is maintained for your personal use and viewing. Access and use by you of this site constitutes acceptance by you of our Terms and Conditions, which take effect from the date of first use.
The material featured on this site is subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. Tees Valley Rural Action’s website copyright protected material may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium for research, private study or for internal circulation within an organisation. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context.
Where any of Tees Valley Rural Action’s website copyright items from this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified, and the copyright status acknowledged.
Permission to reproduce Tees Valley Rural Action’s website protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Use of Tees Valley Rural Action’s logo
We don’t allow external organisations to use our logo – including all registered providers. The only exceptions may be partner organisations that work closely with us on specific projects. In these cases, we may give permission for our logo to be used.
Our policy on the use of the logo is designed to prevent the public from being misled. Therefore, no providers, including registered providers, can use the logo. If an external party uses it without permission, this constitutes infringement of our logo usage policy.
This website and material relating to Tees Valley Rural Action, information, products and services (or to third party information, products and services), is provided ‘as is’, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We do not warrant that the functions in the material contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, or reliability of the materials.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus programme on all material downloaded from the Internet.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
You may not use the website or access it for any purpose, and/or to upload any content or data, which involves the transmission or other making available of any computer code, file, or programme that is harmful or invasive or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment (including, without limitation, any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb or spyware).
Links from your website to Tees Valley Rural Action’s website
You are welcome to link to this website. However, please ensure you comply with the following conditions:
- You must not imply in any way that Tees Valley Rural Action’s website endorses your organisation.
- You may not use any version (local or national) of Tees Valley Rural Action’s logo without written agreement from us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure deep-links to Tees Valley Rural Action’s website are kept updated. We will not notify you if we move content.
Links from Tees Valley Rural Action’s to your website
At this time this website only links to organisations that fit the following criteria:
- Listing and linking of external websites should not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
- External websites must have a clear aim, be highly relevant to Tees Valley Rural Action’s audience and must contain quality content.
- Government and public sector agency sites – i.e. departments or non-departmental government bodies.
- Statutory bodies.
- Educational establishments.
- Sites that have some connection with government or established authority – e.g. BBC, Stationery Office.
- Selected voluntary bodies and charities with advocacy functions of national importance.
- Selected trade, professional associations and unions.
- Any links we add to our site must be directly relevant to specific sections or pages of Tees Valley Rural Action’s website.
We reserve the right to refuse or include links to any website.
- Sites for which there are grounds for doubting the accuracy of the content will be excluded. A site may be excluded if the professional reputation of the site owner is unknown and/or there are grounds for doubting the accuracy of the content or suspecting critical bias.
- Sites that push an agenda or interests that might run counter to government policy or main messages will be excluded.
- Private sector sites that promote company products or services will not normally be included.
Although we will endeavour to maintain links to other websites, we cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over the availability or reliability of linked pages.